Fully managed servers are designed for companies and individuals
that require high demand, resource intensive online applications
without the skills or resources associated with managing servers
on a day to day basis.
Fully managed means that we managed every aspect of your server
including the network, hardware, operating system, security patches,
firewall and day to day maintenance.
Our fully managed servers include the following standard features
24/7 ping monitoring (server
status) via multiple probes ensures immediate response to isolated
issues. State of the art monitoring
software allows us to deliver notifications via email, msn and
- Daily backups
- Mcafee anti virus.
- Security updates.
- 24 / 7 ping monitoring.
- 24/ 7 resource monitoring.
- E-mail server software.
- Web site analytics software.
- Expert support and advice from industry leading support personnel.
In addition to status notifications server-admins.net provides CPU
and memory monitoring to ensure that servers run within optimal
operation and prevent time outs to your high demand applications.
Detailed monthly reports of ICMP, CPU and memory monitoring are
included and sent to you vial email.
A selection of three datacenters allows you to order your server
within your geographic demands, ensuring minimal latency and maximum
Choose between Dallas, Seattle or Washington as your preferred location.
All fully managed servers are housed within the world's
leading datacenter, with room for more than 25,000 dedicated
servers, the private N+1 datacenter facility incorporates the
- 6000 amps 480v Input Power.
- 6 x 750Kva UPS Battery Backup Units.
- 3 x 2000Kw Diesel Generator with Onsite Fuel Storage.
- Redundant Liebert 30 Ton HVAC Units.
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression.
- Proximity Security Badge Access.
- Digital Security Video Surveillance.
Fully managed dedicated server prices